Thursday, July 24, 2008

update

Hi everybody I just wanted to send a quick update and to ask if anyone has any wedding pictures still or any that u think aaron might like to see please email them to me so I can send them over to him. Aaron is doing good tired and ready to come home but he is hanging in there. For those who have sent letters or packages thanks that is the life blood over there every bit counts. If you need his address email me I'll be glad to send it to you. We have had an exciting month I was in a car accident a week ago I am ok but sadly the truck needs to see a body shop but in a few weeks it should be good as new. And in the when it rains it pours category our air conditioner broke and I had to sleep with my second floor apartment @ 95+ degrees. (luckly the apartment complex replaced it the next morning.) Our car has been having troubles but nothing that some TLC and a bit of money won't fix. We have been greatly blessed this last month that neither one of us was seriously hurt with our seperate accidents. Thank you to everybody who has been praying for us. It has helped more than we could imagine. Thanks to Chrissy for helping me with Aarons christmas present. As soon as he gets it I'll let you know how he likes it. If anybody wants to send Aaron anything for christmas you will need to send it by the end of october first of november. It can take up to 2 months for him to receive a package so please keep that in mind as u send him things. Thanks for all the support and prayers that y'all have given us. Love, Anna

No comments: