Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Merry-Go-Round

Well here we go again. We are about to start fertility treatments again. I'm not sure if I am excited, terrified, annoyed or apathetic or all of the above. I am tired of the maybe I am maybe I'm not crap that happens every month. I am not sure if I can take the disappointment again and again and again every month. I want a baby so bad I'm just so tired of the disappointment and heartache of not being able to conceive. The thing I want most in this world is to have a baby. But it never seems like it will ever happen. I am so nervous about what might happen at the appointment tomorrow. I have to be there for 2-2 1/2 hours i am really nervous that they might find something else wrong with me or That everything will get worse or that I will find out that we will never be able to have kids. I just hope that everything will work out. That even though it may be hard that I will have the strength to keep doing the treatments when faced with nothing but disappointment. Wish us luck and keep us in your prayers. Anna and Aaron

4 comments:

OneiLin said...

No is NEVER an option. Just because you may not be able to conceive children (I hope and pray you do but..) Doesn't mean that you can't have children. God may be pointing you into the direction of adoption. There are how many children in this world without homes? I believe that you are meant to be a mother but don't give up if the treatments don't work. Just remember..that's not the only option sweetie.

Sara Anderson said...

Ohhh I hope everything goes ok! Things will work out in the end! You just need to keep having faith that it will happen! And it will! Just try to keep out the doubt in your thoughts! Keep the positive and hopeful thoughts! <3

Pamela said...

Good luck with this. I can't even imagine how difficult this is for you two. I hope things go well for you!

P.S. I have a friend that has been struggling with infertility and she blogs about it every now and then, maybe you you two could relate? She has PCOS (along with other issues) so if you want, check out her blog at http://joshandkenna.blogspot.com

Sara Anderson said...

It's good to see things are going well for you!
In order for us to be able to view EACH OTHERS blog, I am making my blog public for a limited time...I will add a post where you can give me your email so I can add you as a reader when my blog is no longer public! I hope to hear more from you! =0)
Thanks, Sara Anderson