Friday, December 17, 2010

Adam and Bean!

Well its been a really busy few months.
Adam is now crawling and getting into everything. It is more like and inch worm low-crawling in the floor but he is a fast little tyke. He has decided that he no longer wants to be held he wants to be on the floor where ever we are seeing how things works. Another of his great loves at the moment is mom and dads food doesn't matter what we are eating he wants it too. in fact I had just fed him when he was Aaron eating a salad with a pork fillet and garlic rice and he started screaming until he got some of the rice to eat too. It has made meal times that much more interesting.
Still no teeth but I have hopes that one will show up before he turns 1. I know I shouldn't compare him to other babies but sometimes I can't help it. All of my friends and families new babies (which are YOUNGER! than Adam) have teeth already and while I know he is perfectly normal I can't help but wonder if something is wrong that is making it hard for his teeth to come through. He is also the smallest one out of the group and sometimes I wonder if it is because he was early and had some breathing problems. Then I remember that Aaron was a small baby and Adam is a lot bigger than he was at this age. He is just normal not too big or too small. He is really long though he was 26 inches 2 months ago at his 6 month check-up. so I have a long skinny baby! I should have made him a string bean for halloween instead of a monkey. :D
The new baby is growing fast and other than being sore around my stomach I have been feeling great. Aaron and I have decided to nickname this baby Bean because Adam was a peanut and this one looks like a bean in my first ultrasound.
I went to the Dr on the 18th only to find out I was barely 2 months pregnant so I went again yesterday and WOW! the baby is huge comapred to how big is was 4 weeks ago. I forgot how quickly they grow. My offical due date is JULY 7, 2011! I am so excited if I have this one early too I could have a 4th of July baby or even add to the birthdays on the 1st of july in my family!
Well so far so goo I am not showing yet but I definetly can tell that I am pregnant I hate jeans around my stomach and I love to sleep again. Adam is a joy to watch grow right before my eyes, and speaking of that joy I need to go see what he is growling at. Keep you updated as I get farther along I hope to post some new pics of Adam and Bean soon.
Anna

1 comment:

Irene said...

How fun that he is crawling! Joshua has just begun to master sitting up. Isn't it fun watching them learn new things? Hope you continue to feel well.