Friday, April 1, 2011

Welcome Spring!

Here we are 1 week to go till Adam turns 1 years old!!
I can't believe how fast it has gone. Everyone tells you that time will just fly by while your pregnant but you don't really believe them till it happens to you.
Well Adam is officially walking now! He takes every chance he can get to walk around the house and the yard, and the grandparents house. He absolutely loves to play in the grass :D just like his dad. We already gave him his birthday present. I know it is a week early but he isn't gonna remember it plus he is going to be getting more gifts from his grandparents and family on his birthday so I didn't see the harm. He LOVES it!
Because he is always wanting to do things with daddy we got him a toy lawnmower that blows bubbles when he pushes it. Plus it makes lawn mower noises and has a key he can turn as well as a speed adjuster.
When Aaron took it so he could clean it out, Adam started to cry because he didn't want to stop playing.
Adam actually started to speed walk with the mower he was going so fast. I am always amazed at how quickly he picks things up. He already knows how to make daddy's motorcycle noises. He also knows exactly when daddy is coming home so he refuses to sleep till daddy comes home from work. It always makes my heart melt a little every time he starts laughing and tries to get to daddy as fast as possible.
My little boy is also a accomplished dancer. He loves to dance to Tik Tok and Why don't we just dance. Then again he loves to dance to any music.
He also has discovered how to climb on boxes so he loves to try and reach the piano keys so that he can play like daddy does.
We had a bad week this week. Adam got sick with croup and could barely breath at night. So I took him up to instacare and got him looked at. The doctor there said that he should be fine and gave him a small dose of steroids to help him out and sent us home.
But on Monday morning he was running a fever of 101.4 F so I called our doctor and took him in again only to find out that he was starting to get bronchitis so Adam had to get more steroids and antibiotics to help him get better. But now he is breathing great and LOVING playing outside as often as he can between naps.
Bean is getting big. I am carrying a little higher with this one than I did with Adam so I definitely feel bigger at this point. I am currently 27 weeks pregnant so 7 months! I can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going. I think it is because I have the speedy little boy to keep up with now.
I did find out at my ultrasound that we are having another BOY!! We're still not sure what to name him but so far we like Parker Hanley Robison, William Hanley Robison, William Scott Robison, or Matthew Scott Robison.
I also found out at my ultrasound that I have Placenta Previa which basically means that my placenta is partially covering my cervix so if it doesn't move I will have to have a C-section. I am more worried about the recovery after the surgery than the actual surgery. My mom had 3 and my sister in law had one with her daughter so I know that while it is a HUGE risk for me it is safer for the baby so I'm not really worried about having surgery. I'm more worried about having stitches and staples with a 15 month old who will like to poke at them. I go back to the doctor for another ultrasound on the 14th to see if I am going to need a c-sections so wish me luck and keep us in your prayers.
My life is going to be very busy now that I have 2 little rascals to chase around the house. Luckily I have Aaron to help me out when I get tired. I have stopped going to school for the time being so that I can focus on being a mom and enjoying the last few months of having just one baby to contend with everyday. :D
Aaron is still trying to go to school with Vocational rehabilitation. At least at this point it is just a lot of paperwork that we have to do. He thinks he would like to do either Logistics or Civil Engineering. Hopefully we can have everything ready for him to start school this fall. If not he wants to start at the winter semester. Hopefully we can get things moving quicker.
We are going to have a lot of changes in our family this year and I can't wait to get started :D

No comments: